Saturday, January 9, 2010

According to scholars most daughters marry a person who shares similar characteristics of their father, i didnt. one of mike speeds favorite quotes is "there is no job to small to be contracted out", my husband would fall under the "i can do it myself" category ,and 100% of the time he can (the owsley know-how). and just when you may think carrie has really broadened the speed family horizon with the car fixing, house building, wood widdling, and medal welding son-in-law, patrick proves the scholars right.



(for those of you who dont know, for most of my life our dining table consists of an office table and office chairs. because my dad likes to be comfy. and because he is awesome)

2 comments:

  1. I was wondering why all those office chairs were over there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The apple never falls too far from the tree. . .

    ReplyDelete