Tuesday, June 15, 2010

child's play.

i love being with my family. especially my little nieces and nephews.

our niece ellie got to come out with beck and mike, she may have been a little shy at first but once you get that girl on a quad she goes wild.


last week i got to play with some other cuties in santa barbara. after a long day at the beach bella jason and i decided we needed a little down time in the hammock.


isnt jonah the stinkin cutest ball of love youve ever seen!!



i didnt get to spend much time with queen pheobe but she did share her crooked smile and toothbrushing skills with me.

2 comments:

  1. Dear Auntie Carrie, Come home. I'll show you a good time, I promise! Love, P

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the kiddos too.
    so much so that i went and had one of my own.
    can't wait to see ya guys in a few weeks.

    ReplyDelete